[NFBV-Announce] GIVE TO THE 2022 NFBV ACTION AUCTION

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 00:45:43 UTC 2022

Hi Jacki Bruce - Please distribute.

>From Jacki Brown and Domonique Lawless, NFBV22 Action Auction  Auctioneers

Hear Ye!  Hear Ye!  The NFB of Virginia will be having an Auction at its
state convention in Tysons Corner, - October 28-30, 2022.  We need good NEW,
HAND-MADE or ANTIQUE ITEMS to auction.   We need remarkable services or
experiences that you can only get from the fabulous members of our Virginia
Affiliate.

To submit auction items for consideration, please submit your item using our
simple online form:

https://nfbv.org/auction

If you have questions or are uncertain if your item is auction worthy,
please contact Jacki Brown: Telephone # (703) 300-5869 or
jacquelinestonebrown at comcast.net <mailto:jacquelinestonebrown at comcast.net>

Our Action Auction team will be releasing the information about what is
being offered at least a week before the convention via email.  PLEASE
DONATE NOW!

Then bring your donated items to the convention.  Auction items can be
dropped off on Thursday evening at registration or on Friday/Saturday during
General Session. Just like our prior in-person conventions there will be a
table set up with the items offered outside the exhibit hall on Friday and
in the meeting room on Saturday and Sunday. On Friday the Action Auction
volunteers will accept items for auction and describe each item to all who
stop by. LIVE AUCTION WILL START FRIDAY MORNING AND GO ON BOTH SATURDAY AND
SUNDAY during general meetings and at the Banquet.

Remember - this is our chance to raise money for ourselves in a fun way -
also a way to buy only previously dreamed of luxuries from our friends.

All funds raised from the auction will be used to support our Silver Bells
program to support independence for blind and low vision seniors.

Jacki Brown and Domonique Lawless