[NFBV-Announce] 2022 VRCBVI Family and Friends Day Flyer and Registration

Melody Roane melody.roane at dbvi.virginia.gov
Wed Sep 28 11:48:35 UTC 2022

Good Morning everyone,

VRCBVI will be hosting its annual Family and Friends Day event on Saturday,
October 15 from 9:00 to 2:00.  Please share the attached flyer with
individuals who would benefit from participation.  Our target audience is
students between the ages of fourteen and twenty-two, but the event is open
to everyone.  Participants must register to attend.

Thank you so much for sharing the information, and if you have any
questions, please let me know.

Have a great day.

Melody L. Roane, Director

Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Vision Impaired, Virginia
Department for the Blind & Vision Impaired

401 Azalea Avenue, Richmond, VA  23227

Melody.Roane at dbvi.virginia.gov

Phone: (804) 371-3323 | Fax: (804) 371-3092

Facebook: facebook.org/VDBVI <https://www.facebook.com/VDBVI>

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/VDBVI
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/virginia-department-for-the-blind-and-vision-impaired>

www.vrcbvi.org <http://www.vdbvi.org/>

--
Commonwealth of Virginia
Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired

**Notice:** This
email is
for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or duplication of this email is expressly prohibited. If you are
not
an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete the
email
from your computer, and do not copy or disclose it to anyone else.
Your receipt
of this message is not intended to waive any applicable legal
privilege and
does not constitute an electronic signature or provide
consent to contract
electronically. Also, given the nature of electronic
mail and its potential to
carry computer viruses, the Department of the
Blind and Vision Impaired and the
sender in no way warrant a virus free
transmission. You and your organization
should use appropriate means to
check this email and any attachments for
potential viruses and to prevent
their execution.