[NFBV-Announce] what's happening and zoom, special edition July 14th

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 19:32:47 UTC 2023

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Please read below and join the Prince William Chapter, in person or via our
Affiliate Zoom!

From: Oscar Montiel

Hello Everyone:

just a friendly reminder to attend our Chapter Meeting tomorrow, beginning
at 1 P.M. at the Cheesecake factory. Meeting Details will be below: Topics
to look forward too, National Convention Recap, Arron Faxon will visit our
Chapter this month, and he will discuss his convention experience as a first
timeer. Also, have you ever wondered what the Tappy Guide is? Well, we will
have a special guest join us to give us an introcdtory presentation on what
it is, and how to use it. We will have hands on experience in August, but
make sure to attend tomorrow, so we can get info on the Tappy Guide. Our
meeting will begin at 1:00 for those who want to enjoy a meal first, and the
business portion will begin at 2:00 P.M. Address: 2708 Potomac Mills Circle
Woodbridge Virginia 22192.

Thanks,

Oscar Montiel

Here's how to join our Affiliate's Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile

tell: +13017158592,,8297256345#

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

RISE/Silver Bells Outreach Coordinator

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want