[NFBV-Announce] Sunday March 19th Membership meeting

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 20:29:23 UTC 2023

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Please read below from John Halverson. The Membership Meeting is open to
all. Chapter Presidents are encouraged to attend and/or send a Chapter
Member, the Chair of Membership, in their place.

Here are some topic thoughts for our membership committee meeting scheduled
for 2:00 PM Sunday March  19.

* What was it that convinced you to join the Federation?

* What happened in your first meeting that made you come back?

* Where do we find potential new members?

* Sample Practice contacting potential new members.

* How do we keep new members involved?

* What are some possible jobs to get them involved in the

 chapter/affiliate?

These are just suggestions for topics.  We probably do not have the

 time to do all and some of you may have better ideas. Let me know.

See you on Sunday using our affiliate Zoom.

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

 Telephone Dial: tel:6468769923
Meeting ID: 829 725 6345

One tap mobile
tel:+16468769923,,8297256345

John Halverson

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

RISE/Silver Bells Outreach Coordinator

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want