[NFBV-Announce] IMPORTANT UPDATE! Change for Tidewater Chapter meeting. Ladies Night information

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 20:12:33 UTC 2023

Greetings Everyone,

We found out earlier today that not Italian Restaurant location in Norfolk, VA closed suddenly.  Therefore, we will have our meeting via Zoom.  Mr. Keith Johnson, Paratransit Services Director for Hampton Roads Transit  will  still be speaking.  Our meeting will run from 2-3:30 PM tomorrow, March 18, 2023.  The Zoom meeting information is below:

Stewart Prost is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Tidewater Chapter, NFB of Virginia
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3661685508?pwd=a2RwY0o5TWVIa2xBbDBPSEJzL0l2QT09

Meeting ID: 366 168 5508
Passcode: 21211955
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,3661685508#,,,,*21211955# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Stewart Prost, President, Tidewater Chapter, NFB of Virginia

Phone: 757-572-6891

Email: sprost82 at gmail.com <mailto:sprost82 at gmail.com>

Philosophy corner

Let’s talk philosophy!

As you can guessed this week’s ladies night topic is philosophy.  Join the ladies of the Virginia affiliate on Saturday, March 18th 7/9 PM for some thought provoking interactive discussion’s about a subject that has different meanings for each one of us.  What does it mean to you?  So spread the news and  bring a friend.  Mix up your favorite drink and snack and just sit back and dish!

Here’s how to join our Virginia Affiliate’s Zoom:

 <https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09> https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile

tell: +13017158592,,8297256345#

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

RISE/Silver Bells Outreach Coordinator

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want