[NFBV-Announce] 2023 National Convention Support for Blind Veterans

tracy.soforenko at gmail.com tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Tue May 2 18:12:14 UTC 2023

>From President Humphrey of our National Association of Blind Veterans:  (NABV)

  The NABV will be providing a grant for up to five (5) first time veterans to attend the national convention in Houston this year.  The grant will be up to $750 for veterans who have never attended a national convention.  They can apply by emailing me at mr_president at nabv.or <mailto:mr_president at nabv.or> g.  The grants will be given on a first come first served basis.

Their email must contain the following

Name

Branch of service

Time of service

Chapter and state affiliate

Local address

Valid phone number

Email address.

After a telephone interview with me the board will notify the recipients.

Cordially,

Vern

Vernon F. Humphrey PhD

MSG, US Army (R)

President National Association of Blind Veterans