[NFBV-Announce] Chance to win quick Holiday Cash

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 01:37:58 UTC 2023

From: Stewart Prost, President

Tidewater Chapter

With the holiday season fast approaching, everyone can use a little extra
cash.  The Tidewater Chapter is here to help!  During our state convention,
we will be conducting a 50-50 raffle.  Tickets sell one for $5 and three for
$10.  Tidewater chapter members will all have tickets.  The drawing will
take place sometime Sunday morning.  (You do not need to be present to win,
but you should be at the General Session.)  So help yourself  to a chance
for some extra cash while supporting the Tidewater Chapter!

Stewart Prost, President, Tidewater Chapter

--

Stewart Prost

Phone: 757-572-6891

Fax: 757-210-7504