[NFBV-Announce] The Convention is Sold Out

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 13:36:12 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

As of last night, our convention hotel room block has sold out. For
people who have sent me their existing reservations that needed rate
adjustments, those are being processed this afternoon, but if you had
not gotten around to making a reservation, you will need to pay the
regular rate if you want to stay at the convention property. I don’t
want to give you hope that I will be successful at negotiating another
expansion on our original block, because the property has already
surpassed its contractual obligation. Moving forward, you should
assume that if you have not yet made a room reservation, you will need
to pay the regular rates.

Joe Orozco, Convention Operations