[NFBV-Announce] Be a part of the story? Hear about the story later?

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 04:27:10 UTC 2023

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Yes, I know you know State Convention is just around the corner. If you
haven't registered yet, here's the link: https://www.nfbv.org/convention.
Get registered by 11:59 PM on October 12th to get the early registration
discounts!

The agenda is jam packed with things to do all weekend. What you may not
know is Williamsburg is also jam packed  with things to do! We have
restaurant row, over 50 places to eat from fancy dancy to fast food. From
Thai, Mexican, and Italian to steak, seafood and bar-b-q. If you can't find
it here, you can't find it!  For the nature lovers, there are trails, hiking
and bike, winding thru Williamsburg and up to Richmond, over 55 miles, if
you're adventurous! We have quaint shops and outlet malls if you get the
itch to shop till you drop. We have the Williamsburg Winery, several
breweries, a mead shop ( wine and other things made from honey), we even
have 2 distilleries! We have several movie theaters all with audio
description,, and one theater that serves food(from appetizers to complete
dinners(. We have a friendly home town feel nestled in a city, what more
could you ask for?

Click on the links below to hear what your friends have to say about their
convention experience:

Natasha
https://youtube.com/shorts/H4lIHCQOhOw?feature=share

Wayne
https://youtube.com/shorts/hZ5GRoS546o?feature=share

Sarah
https://youtu.be/593VjEZnrCo

Michael
https://youtube.com/shorts/VwbLPTfe8ok?feature=share

Kris
https://youtube.com/shorts/9zA_9L_Q55M?feature=share

Jacki
https://youtu.be/v0o14-iZRkc

Jimmy
https://youtube.com/shorts/VcbdV7SRNt0?feature=share

John
https://youtube.com/shorts/NKiZ--K5DVA?feature=share

Sandy
https://youtube.com/shorts/ryMitQ3Ug6w?feature=share

Jennifer
https://youtube.com/shorts/V_zZW9kgfNU?feature=share

Diana
https://youtu.be/-HPIzhEdJrQ

It's time to ask yourself, do you want to be a part of the story or hear all
of the phenomenal things your friends experienced at convention? I think the
choice is obvious! See you in Williamsburg.

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

RISE/Silver Bells Outreach Coordinator

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want