[NFBV-Announce] Celebration of Blind Equality Achievement Month BEAM Activities

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 01:39:43 UTC 2023

From: Stewart Prost, Public Relations Committee

Greetings Federation Family

Everyone is invited to take a few minutes and  join your NFB of Virginia
Publicity Committee in a virtual celebration of our BEAM activities.  We
invite chapter presidents and members to come tell about the activities
either planned or have already taken place for BEAM.  If you have city
proclamations, you can invite city officials to read their city's
proclamations.  Here are the details:

When: Saturday, October 14, 2023, 9:30-10:30 AM

Where:  Via the NFBV Affiliate Zoom Link:

Here's how to join our Affiliate's Zoom:

 https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

 One tap mobile

tell: +13017158592,,8297256345#

 Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible!

Warm Regards,

Your NFBV Public Relations Committee

Uricka Harrison, Corlis Jones, & Stewart Prost