[NFBV-Announce] the clock is ticking...

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 04:04:18 UTC 2023

Hey NFB Family and Friends, Seems like just yesterday everyone was anxiously
waiting for registration to Convention to open and now we're a mere 24 hours
away from the close of early registration and the discounted prices!

Don't be left out in the snow in the dark walking up hill both ways
barefooted! REGISTER!

Here's the link: https://www.nfbv.org/convention

You will get a confirmation email; please check it !

Sign your low vision and blind kids up for our Youth Track Program. While
interacting with their peers, your children will be learning mobility
skills, self advocacy, technology and other life changing skills they will
take with them well into their futures. New skills, old and new friends, a
supportive parent group and so much more! Register here:
https://nfbv.org/youth.

If you need a break and some alone time, sign up for our Kids Camp, a laid
back and fun program for the children. They will laugh and play while you
attend one of the numerous programs on our agenda. Check the box, when you
register, to ensure your child will be loved and cared for while you relax.

Take a Colonial Williamsburg walking tour, listen to your tour  guide and
touch several  items, walk back in time for this one. Be sure to check the
Williamsburg Tour when you register.

Don't let the clock run out! On October 13th at midnight, you'll turn into a
pumpkin and won't be able to trade your glass slipper in for the lower early
registration rates, they'll be gone.

See everyone in Williamsburg, November 2nd thru November 5th.

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

RISE/Silver Bells Outreach Coordinator

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want