[NFBV-Announce] NFBV23 virtual Session: Saving Lives, One Cane at a Time - October 30 at 7:00 PM ET

tracy.soforenko at gmail.com tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 13:52:09 UTC 2023

White canes help empower the blind and low vision with independence,
success, and above all, safety. Come learn how You Cane Give is helping to
save lives in marginalized countries around the world by refurbishing and
distributing unused canes, and how you can help support putting an end to
the "white cane famine

When: Monday, October 30 at 7:00 PM ET

Where: The Virginia Affiliate Zoom

Standard Virginia Zoom Room:

Zoom link:
<https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09>
https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345

One Tap Mobile: + <tel:+13017158592,,8297256345> 13017158592,,8297256345#

For those using a land line telephone to access the meeting, we have made
the information the same.

The telephone number to call for all meetings is: 301 715 8592

The Meeting ID is 829 725 6345

If prompted, the Password is always 2020 1940

More About our Virtual sponsor:

You Cane Give Initiative/Kustom Cane

You Cane Give is a 501C3 nonprofit providing canes, mobility training, and
other support to the international blind community. Kustom Cane is an
extension of YCG, allowing individuals to purchase customized canes and
accessories with all profits supporting YCG. Learn more at
www.youcanegive.org <http://www.youcanegive.org>

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

 <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com> Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfb.org> www.nfb.org

 <http://www.nfbv.org> www.nfbv.org

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want