[NFBV-Announce] We're Done with Hotel Rooms

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 03:02:39 UTC 2023

Hello,

If you are no longer able to attend the convention, please go ahead and
contact the hotel directly to cancel your room. Unfortunately, each of those
requests to give the room to someone else gets routed through me. At some
point, I need to establish a hard stop so I can reroute my full attention to
other areas of the weekend programming. Three days before show time seems
like a fair stop.

We'll miss you for sure and remind you to tune in virtually. See the agenda
for scheduled times.

Thank you all,

Joe