[NFBV-Announce] Two female roomates looking to share a room at Washington Seminar

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 01:57:50 UTC 2024

From: Fairfax Chapter Member

Hello everyone,

My name is Ray, and a friend of mine and I are looking for a third female
roommate to join us in our double bed king room for the Washington Seminar.
We are an outgoing and adventurous college duo, for everyone's reference, b
anyone is absolutely welcome. If you have a service animal, you're welcome
to bring them along.
Our room is reserved from Monday, January 29, through Thursday February 1.
Check in is on January 29 at 3PM, and check out is on February 2 at 12PM.
It is extremely important that if you decide to join us that you let us know
if you're canceling for any reason so that we can plan our financial
responsibilities accordingly. Even if it's last minute, PLEASE LET US KNOW
that you need to cancel.
We will need to add you to our reservation, so if you are looking to share a
room, please contact us at the contact information below:

Ray Hamdan: rifal.h2016 at hotmail.com <mailto:rifal.h2016 at hotmail.com> .
Abbu Elfaki: 815-981-0455 or telfaki04 at gmail.com
<mailto:telfaki04 at gmail.com> .

Thank you, and see you at the Capitol!