[NFBV-Announce] NFB24 Virginia Caucus Thursday (7/4) at 10:00 PM in Room Salon 12 at the Rosen Center

tracy.soforenko at gmail.com tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 18:53:06 UTC 2024

Please plan to join us at the Virginia Caucus on Thursday, July 4 at 10:00 PM in Room Salon 12 at the Rosen Center. Salon 12 is on the second Floor of the Rosen Center Conference space. If my recollection is correct, there is an escalator to the second floor. Salons 1-12 are straight ahead when you get to the  top of the escalator but the higher numbers require you to turn left, go down the hall a bit, and then there is a second set of Salons on the Right which includes Salon 12. We will have talking signs.

Yes, this is late but it is the only time when everyone is available.

Come meet our McDonald Fellowship and Jernigan Scholarship finalists along with many other first timers. Participate in our banquet exchange. Learn about the happenings across our various affiliate programs and enjoy fellowship with other Virginians and guests from across the country

We strongly suggest that you bring banquet tickets to the caucus so you can sit with other Virginians  at the banquet.

At the end of the meeting, individuals wishing to do business with our Treasurer are encouraged to take this opportunity.

We are excited to be together in Orlando.

  Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want