[NFBV-Announce] VABS April Fundraising event!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 03:30:20 UTC 2024

From: Noah  White, President

Virginia Association of Blind Students, VABS

Hello,

I hope this finds you well.

My name is Noah White, president of the Virginia Association of Blind
students, and I am writing to inform you of a fundraiser that we are holding
next month- we are very excited to present this event.

Shine or gloom, support VABS and dine with tunes!

When: Saturday, April 27th

Time: 2-6PM

Place: Mackenzie's Tunes & Tonics 3950 University Dr STE 210, Fairfax, VA
22030 Old Town Plaza

I hope you consider joining us. As 15% of the sales will go towards our
students board which will help us in funding seminars, scholarships, and
conventions. If you think you might need help regarding transportation,
please reach out to me.

email: noahw8866 at gmail.com <mailto:noahw8866 at gmail.com>
phone: 410-402-3558

 I am additionally calling for all musicians, poets, and those in between,
as the event will also feature an open mic. If you think you would like to
come up on stage, please reach out to me no later than Wednesday, April
17th.

Please spread the word even if you don't think you can make it.

All the best,
Noah White

Peace,

Jacki Bruce