[NFBV-At-Large] Richmond seminar sign up reminder

Patrick Johnson patrickjohnson1015 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 13:39:04 UTC 2021

Group,

A last minute reminder to sign up to participate in Richmond seminar.
Tracy has posted numerous notes about the seminar.  The super
condensed version.
* Email Tracy or myself your physical address and contact phone number
* A short training session to review the topics of importance will be
held the weekend of January 16th
* On Tuesday January 19th, teams will meet with our state delegates.
The time committment Tuesday morning should be minimal.

Please consider participating, this year more than any other year it
is crucial to have participation from across Virginia.

Questions, email me or Tracy.  Could someone post this request to the FB group?

Patrick