[NFBV-At-Large] Almost time for the monthly At Large chapter call

Patrick Johnson patrickjohnson1015 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 14:14:49 UTC 2021

Greetings once again,

It is almost time for the monthly At Large chapter conference call.
This month we will be planning  the 2021 calendar, discussing
Richmond-Washington seminars and the focus for the coming year.

A couple of quick notes.  I hope everyone planning on participating in
Richmond and Washington seminars has signed up.  If you haven't, and
still want to, review the messages on the nfbv-announce list, or
contact me.  Second,several years ago Joe Ruffalo of New Jersey helped
the chapter develop our constitution.  He is not doing well, if anyone
would like to reach out and express your thanks please use the
following web site and email address,  wishjoewell.com
wishjoewell at gmail.comI an
online gathering will be held on the 14th,details provided below.
  The SOS for Joe (Sending Our Support and Love) for Joe is set for
Thursday, January 14 from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Eastern.
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6477660103?pwd=Qkw0RGxYdGc5TjVBdVZmUnFYYnlCQT09
Meeting ID: 647 766 0103
Passcode: 612068

The chapter call is open to all members and non-members.