[NFBV-At-Large] Meeting reminder tonight

Patrick Johnson patrickjohnson1015 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 15:03:33 UTC 2022

Greetings once again,

It is almost time for the monthly At Large chapter conference call.
This month we will be planning  the 2021 calendar, discussing
Richmond-Washington seminars and the focus for the coming year.
Remember meetings are now through the affiliate Zoom.  Log on details
including a dial in option are listed below.

A couple of quick notes.  I hope everyone planning on participating in
Richmond and Washington seminars has signed up.  If you haven't, and
still want to, review the messages on the nfbv-announce list, or
contact me.