[NFBV-At-Large] Meeting reminder tonight

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 15:14:11 UTC 2022

Is the meeting this evening Monday? I thought it was usually on the second Tuesday of each month? Did things get moved around?
Thanks and happy new year!

Chris Vinson Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter