[NFBV-Blind-Parents] Wishing all a joyous holiday season!

Valdez, Evelyn Evelyn.Valdez at va.gov
Wed Dec 12 21:41:22 UTC 2018

Good afternoon All,
Taking this time to thank Jessica for taking on this effort to lead this group-let's engage in discussions, ask questions and continue supporting blind parents throughout the common wealth of  Virginia.
I am not a mom yet, but I am looking forward to the day when it will be my turn.
I know there isn't a handbook for parenting, but is there something that blind parents can recommend to non-parents that you wish someone would have told you?

Enjoy the holiday season and many blessings and good health in the New Year!

With Warmest Regards,

Evelyn Valdez