[NFBV-Blind-Parents] Introduction

Alysha Hiller alysha.n.hiller at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 01:42:25 UTC 2018

Hi Jessica,
Yes, I definitely remember meeting you several years back. I think Lila was only a few months old the last time I saw you. It's hard to believe it's been so long! Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. The Everyday Blind Parents podcast seems like a great resource, and the episode on pregnancy and birth experiences was very interesting!

For those with recent experiences with newborns, what did you find to be the easiest way to track feedings, diaper changes, etc. in the first few weeks? I know there are tons of aps out there that help with this, but I haven't gotten around to downloading any to see how accessible they are. My husband is sighted, so I want to find something simple and convenient that works well for both of us. Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Alysha