[NFBV-Blind-Parents] March blind parents call

Jessica Reed jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 14:01:48 UTC 2019

Sarah, when you get a chance, can you post the following with the subject line “March Blind Parents call”.
Join Dereck Mannrs and myself as we dig into the in’s and out’s of getting the current Virginia law on blind parents abolished!  On Sunday, March 31st at 8:30 p.m we will delve into what the law says, who specifically is a posing it and why.  Not a parent yet? No problem!  This law affects current parents as well as future.  Please spread the word and I will see you on March 31 at 8:30 PM!

Dial in: 218–8 95–6872
Access code: 2018
Sent from my iPhone