[NFBV-Blind-Parents] Upcoming conference call

Michael Fish mafish09 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 17:41:34 UTC 2019

From Jessica Reed, Blind Parents Group coordinator:

If there was one take away I had from this weekend’s energetic
convention, it was that we federationist are movers and shakers!  With
this in mind and
the holidays fast approaching, the Blind Group call fr this month will
feature Stacy Cervvainka, the master-mind behind the new Blind
Travelers Network.
This free website is the Blind Yelp for all families and travelers
alike.  Been thinking of taking a vacation independently or with your
kids and not sure
about the accessibility of a particular resort, airport, activities in
an area?  The Blind Travelers Network has you covered across the
globe!

Where: the comfort of your home
When: Tuesday, November 19th at 8:30 P.m

Call in Number: 218-339-0926
Access Code: 2019

Mike Fish