[NFBV-Blind-Parents] My apologies

Phelps, Amy amy.phelps at dbvi.virginia.gov
Thu Apr 30 12:23:15 UTC 2020

I guess my coffee hasn't kicked in, I thought this was the parents of blind
children. Please disregard my request to subscribe. Again, my apologies.

--

Amy C. Phelps, CRC, NOMC

Assistant Director for Instruction

Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind & Vision Impaired

401 Azalea Avenue

Richmond, Virginia 23227

Phone: 804.371.3052

Fax: 804.371.3092

*Trouble knocked at the door, but hearing laughter, hurried away. *

*~ Benjamin Franklin*

Facebook: VDBVI <https://www.facebook.com/VDBVI>

Worldwide Web: Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Vision
Impaired <http://www.vrcbvi.org/>

YouTube: VRCBVI
<http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwsqnBw28gUNgMMSkH_eYci37g9XY6Qzd>

*NOTICE:* *This email (including any attachments) may include confidential
information. It is intended solely for the individuals or entities to which
it is addressed. If you have received this email in error, distribution or
use of it is prohibited. Please notify the sender and permanently delete it
from your email system. Also, given the nature of electronic mail and its
potential to carry computer viruses, the Department of the Blind and Vision
Impaired and the sender in no way warrant a virus free transmission. You
and your organization should use appropriate means to check this email and
any attachments for potential viruses and to prevent their execution.*