[NFBV-Blind-Parents] Locating txts sighted children are hiding on their iPhone

Patrick Johnson patrickjohnson1015 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 13:00:58 UTC 2021

Good morning,

Hope everyone involved in Washington seminar  has successful meetings
with their Congressmen.  I have a 3 pack of meetings Wednesday.

Looking for some guidance-direction on the following issue.

Sighted  daughter is  hiding-has hidden  an extensive txt archive on
her iPhone.  I am trying to figure out how as a blind parent and my
sighted spouse can locate this trove of messages and likely pictures
(and hopefully perform a data dump onto a laptop).  The native Apple
Messenger app is devoid of messages.  Looking at the backup-storage
information on the phone 5GB of 5GB are full.

I also plan on looking into methods for covertly BCCing on all txts
and images received and sent to the phone.

Thanks for your thoughts and insightful conversation,

Patrick