[NFBV-Blind-Parents] TOMORROW - National Blind Parents Group Conference Call with NFB-VA! Wednesday, 10.27.2021 at 8pm EST

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 14:10:36 UTC 2021

*National Federation of the Blind*

*Blind Parents Group*

*National Conference Call*

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

8pm to 10pmEST

Meeting ID: 4926969418
<https://zoom.us/j/4926969418?pwd=dDdqOVRieXg4bXFwNmh1MjJyUGJ3Zz09>

https://zoom.us/j/4926969418?pwd=dDdqOVRieXg4bXFwNmh1MjJyUGJ3Zz09#success

*Host*: National Federation of the Blind of Virginia’s Blind Parents Group

*Facilitator*: Jessica Reed, Chair of the Blind Parents Group of the NFB of
VA

*Speakers:*

·        CJ Fish

·        Shelby Meyer

·        Emily Gibbs

·        Mike Fish

·        Shawn Callaway

This month’s national blind parents group conference call will be hosted by
the state of Virginia! Jessica Reed graciously invited us all to attend her
portion of the Virginia State Convention.

Just as there is more than one way to carve a pumpkin, there is definitely
more than one way to blind parent. Whether you are a blind home schooler,
blind father, and, yes, even a blind homesteader, there is always something
new we can glean from each other. At times, we have all felt there is
nothing scarier than parenting, so come on out for some sharing and
exchanging of ideas on how to skin the cat!

Zoom Information to Follow Shortly!

For more information on this month’s call, please contact Jessica Reed
(Chair of the Blind Parents Group of the NFB of Virginia) at
jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com

For more information on the Blind Parents Group on a national level and
about the national conference calls, please contact LisaMaria Martinez at
lisamaria0217 at gmail.com
*Stacie Leap, CPE, CPS*
stacie.leap at gmail.com | 215.776.6741

Board Member, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania: Keystone
Chapter
Cambodian (Khmer) Interpreter
Intern, 3S Technologies LLC
Mental Health First Aid USA Instructor
Volunteer, Eyes Like Mine INC
WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) Facilitator