[NFBV-Blind-Parents] No May meeting for PA Blind Parents Group

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Sun May 15 18:57:02 UTC 2022

Hello all:

Just wanted to send out this email and let you know that there will be no
May 2022 meeting for the PA Blind Parents Group. We will reconvene in June
and start off our first discussion on the book :7 Habits of Highly
Effective Families" by Stephen Covey. You can find this book on BARD
Mobile, Audible, Kindle, and Apple books. We will be discussing the
introduction and the first habit, More details to come!

Please enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Thanks!
Stacie

*Stacie Leap*