[Nfbv-fairfax] NFB Fairfax Chapter Meeting: Thursday, July 18, 2013

Wanda Taylor wptaylor13 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 20:38:24 UTC 2013

**************
If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from the Fairfax Chapter of
the NFB please reply and let me know and I will remove you from the
list.
Wanda
wptaylor13 at gmail.com

********
 "All labor that uplifts humanity  has dignity and importance and should be taken  with painstaking excellence."    -Martin Luther King Junior

Hello All!

The Fairfax Chapter meeting is scheduled for Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 7PM and ends at 9PM.  The meeting will  be held at 9522 Lagersfield Circle,: Vienna, Virginia, 22181.  This will be an exciting and informative meeting.  Information will be provided on the2013 NFB National Convention and new accessible technology tools will be discuss and some shown.  If you like gadgets, they will be also on display.  We have several major events that are on the horizon and your ideas are important. So come out and take an active part in the positive  development and planning of projects and  activities.

Agenda:
National Presidential Report
Upcoming Activities:
August NFB State Board Meeting, Meeting the Blind Month, Virginia State Convention,Chapter workshop,
Old Business:
New Business: New Chapter initiatives, Future Events/Activities
Show and Tell

In the meantime, in order to ensure enough food for everyone, please let Cathy know that you will be attending.

You can call or email  Cathy at:

Home: (703) 319-9226

Email: CSchroeder at ATPCO.NET

Cell: (703) 599-1960

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Wanda
wptaylor13 at gmail.com