[Nfbv-fairfax] Fw:Fairfax Chapter Constitution

Wanda Taylor wptaylor13 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 22:41:11 UTC 2013

Hello All,
 We have several new members  who have inquired about the Chapter's Constitution.  Attached for your information and records is a copy of the document.  If you have any questions or concerns regarding the attached, please feel free to bring them with you to the Fairfax chapter meeting which is scheduled for Thursday, August 15.
Also note, a list of the current officers is provided.  Our election is scheduled for November 2013 and in order to vote, your dues must be current.

President - Wanda Taylor
Vice president - Cathy Schroeder
Treasurer - Beverly Coney
Secretary - Jessica Diaz