[Nfbv-fairfax] Virginia State Board meeting - August 10, 2013

Wanda Taylor wptaylor13 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 23:29:00 UTC 2013

Hello All!

We had a lot to cover at our July chapter meeting and there was one item that was not covered.  Please note:  The Virginia State Board meeting is scheduled for Saturday, August 10, 2013.  A representative/so should attend from our chapter. We may be able to obtain transportation via the Potomac Chapter.    Transportation is being provided at an evenly divided cost to members who wish to attend the August 2013 NFBV Board Meeting.  The  Potomac Chapter has a  preliminary list of members who wish to attend. If there are any others who wish to do so, please let me (Wanda Taylor -703-212-7392) and Tajuan Farmer know ASAP.  He  can be reached at: (202) 255-2416 or via email at:

tajuan.farmer at va.gov. A deadline of Wednesday, July 31 has been set.

Please respond sooner rather than later. Thank you.

Note: Unless the driver is staying overnight. This transportation is for roundtrip, same-day service.

Transportation needs for NFBV August 2013 Board Meeting

Tajuan Farmer, Transportation Coordinator Potomac Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

Transportation needs for NFBV August 2013 Board Meeting

Tajuan Farmer, Transportation Coordinator Potomac Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

Wanda Taylor
President, Fairfax Chapter
National Federation of the Blind
Proud Member of the NFB