[Nfbv-fairfax] FAIRFAX CHAPTER MEETING - THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013 AT 7PM

Wanda Taylor wptaylor13 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 19:42:42 UTC 2013

**************
If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from the Fairfax Chapter of
the NFB please reply and let me know and I will remove you from the
list.

Cathy
********
Success is not just what you have accomplished; success is what you have overcome - Unknown

Hello All!

The Fairfax Chapter meeting is scheduled for Thursday,May 16, 2013 at 7PM and ends at 9PM.  The meeting will  be held at 9522 Lagersfield Circle,: Vienna, Virginia, 22181.
We are looking at some changes in the Chapter and expanding our program.  This is a great opportunity to take an active part in our growth and positive impact in the community.

Agenda:
National Presidential Report
May 4 NFB State Board Meeting Report
National Convention
Old Business
New Business: New Chapter initiatives, Future Events/Activities
Show and Tell

In the meantime, in order to ensure enough food for everyone, please let Cathy know that you will be attending.

You can call or email  Cathy at:

Home: (703) 319-9226

Email: CSchroeder at ATPCO.NET

Cell: (703) 599-1960

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Wanda
Wanda Taylor
President, Fairfax Chapter