[Nfbv-fairfax] upcoming board conference call

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:37:59 UTC 2016

Hi Board Members and Chapter members,

Our chapter board conference calls are open to everyone. So, just call in and be part of the action.

Our next monthly chapter conference call is on Wednesday, December 14 (the day before the chapter meeting) , 2016 at 6:30 PM and will run for about 1 hour.

We got lots to talk about like Richmond Seminar and getting our members involved.

Also, we need to set goals for the year in terms of what we want to accomplish and how much money it will take to afford it.

To dial in, just call the number below and then enter the passcode.
Number:(641) 715-3286
Passcode:2 2 3 9 7 0#

Here is a trick, if you are on a smartphone and looking at this message, just double-tap the number below and you will automatically be connected. No complicated passcode to remember. The number is:
(641) 715-3286,,,2 2 3 9 7 0#

Got questions? Contact me via email or via phone.
JohnBailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:JohnBailey17 at hotmail.com>
703.994.2040