[Nfbv-fairfax] prepping for Richmond seminar and after

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 22:34:37 UTC 2016

Hi All,
The nfbv has asked us to find out who our state and us reps are. There is a website that can look it up for you. In order to save time, Carolena has offered to do the looking up once she receives our mailing addresses.

Even if you aren't planning to attend those events this January and February, it would be helpful to have that info anyway. Nothing gets the attention better than having a constituent contact them on an issue that is very important to us. We can use all the leverage we can find.

So, send lenavanfb at gmail.com<mailto:lenavanfb at gmail.com> your mailing address so that we can really have a chance of affecting legislation that is important to us.

JB

P.S. If you really like to look these things up for yourself, the link is below for our state reps. Please send that info to Carolena as well.
JB