[Nfbv-fairfax] February 18 Meeting of the Fairfax Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind

Cathy Schroeder cathy at sks.com
Sun Feb 14 18:26:25 UTC 2016

Come and join us on Thursday, February 18, 2016, at our monthly meeting of
the Fairfax Chapter of the National Federation of the blind. This month we
will be covering two topics on our program. The first is how to find out
what is going on in the federation across the nation and throughout our
state. Second is a demonstration of the Apple Watch and its Voice Over
accessibility.

Bring your questions and other issues you might want to discuss with the
chapter. The meeting will begin at 7:00 and end at 8:30.

Pizza will be available for those interested at a cost of $5.00 a person.
Please arrive around 6:30 if you are eating so that we can promptly start
the meeting at 7:00.

Cathy Schroeder

Make a difference today in the lives of blind children and adults by
donating your used vehicle to the National Federation of the Blind by
calling 1-855-659-9314