[Nfbv-fairfax] MARK YOUR CALENDAR to Attend the Fairfax Chapter Of The NFB Technology Day 9/24/2016 Announcement

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 19:14:59 UTC 2016

From: Annette Carr<amcarr1 at verizon.net>;
Subject: Fairfax NFB Chapter Technology Day 9/24/2016 Announcement

Please share and distribute as appropriate.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR to Attend the Fairfax Chapter Of The NFB Technology Day

*        Saturday September 24, 2016
*        Providence Community Center, 3001 Vaden Drive, Fairfax, VA

This event will offer 2 90-minute presentations each requiring
pre-registration.

*        A description of the wide range of information you can access from
NFB Newsline

*        An overview of the many options now available for accessing
accessible books

Pre-registration will be

required to attend each of these sessions and will open in August.

Watch for future announcements.

If you have questions or would like to be added to our distribution list to
directly receive registration information, you can contact the Technology
Day event coordinators by sending an e-mail to Nfbvcc at hotmail.com

Or contact the Fairfax Chapter president, John Bailey, 703-994-2040
john_bailey17 at hotmail.com

We look forward to seeing you at this informative event.