[Nfbv-fairfax] Ride available for NFBV Board meeting in Richmond on August 6

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 13:35:34 UTC 2016

Hi All,
The state NFB has quarterly board meetings in Richmond. The next scheduled one is for August 6 starting at 10 AM and running till 2 PM.

If you would like to attend the board meeting with other members of the chapter, please email me and let me know. Most of the cost will be taken up by the chapter. We ask those wanting to ride with us to bring $30 to help with the expense.

Seating is very limited and you must let me know now if you wish to join us. We will be leaving Fairfax City at about 7:00 AM and returning about 4:00 PM

Again, seating is limited. So, let me know now if you would like to reserve a seat.

John Bailey
john_bailey17 at hotmail.com

John Bailey
President, Fairfax Chapter
703.994.2040
john_bailey17 at hotmail.com

Chapter meeting location and dates
http://www.nfbv.org/chapters-divisions/fairfax/

Receive email updates on chapter activities:

Conference call info:
Phone: (641) 715-3286
PIN: 2 2 3 9 7 0#