[Nfbv-fairfax] Chapter board meeting conf. call May 11 7:30 pm

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 14:35:33 UTC 2016

Hi All,
Our board meetings are open to everyone. So, if you have ideas or just want to listen in to hear what is going on, you are most welcome. The conference call numbers are below.

We start at 7:30 pm and run for about an hour.
Conference call info:
Phone: (641) 715-3286
PIN: 2 2 3 9 7 0#

We will discuss ideas from this weekend’s NFBV at the national center, May and June programs; summer picnic and pool party; and future activities of the chapter.

Please join us,
JB

John Bailey
President, Fairfax Chapter
703.994.2040
john_bailey17 at hotmail.com

Chapter meeting location and dates
http://www.nfbv.org/chapters-divisions/fairfax/

Receive email updates on chapter activities:

Conference call info:
Phone: (641) 715-3286
PIN: 2 2 3 9 7 0#