[Nfbv-fairfax] Congratulations to Sharon Jose; A national scholarship finalist

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 13:07:46 UTC 2016

Just wanted to drop everyone a little note letting you know that one of our most recent members, Sharon Jose, is a national scholarship finalist. This means that she did win one of the scholarships and will be attending national convention this July.
I had a chance to speak with Sharon for a few minutes at our last meeting and I am pleased the scholarship committee made such a smart decision.

JB

John Bailey
President, Fairfax Chapter
703.994.2040
john_bailey17 at hotmail.com

Chapter meeting location and dates
http://www.nfbv.org/chapters-divisions/fairfax/

Receive email updates on chapter activities:

Conference call info:
Phone: (641) 715-3286
PIN: 2 2 3 9 7 0#