[Nfbv-fairfax] Salsa dance lessons anyone? Let us know.

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:44:15 UTC 2017

Salsa dance lessons anyone? Let us know.

Hi All,
Because of popular demand, the Fairfax Chapter has tentatively scheduled a Salsa dance class for Saturday, May 13 to be held at Providence Rec. Center near the Vienna Metro Station.

This email is to see if there is interest and to find out what date/time works best for everyone. So, we need your input!

I will be finalizing the teacher and location by Thursday. I need to know by then what will work best for you in terms of schedule. So, get back to me right away.

John Bailey
John_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:John_bailey17 at hotmail.com>

P.S. Our April 20 meeting is also back from popular demand. Our speaker will be Michael Valentino who is the Chair of the NFBV's Guide Dog Division. If you have questions on  anything having to do with guide dogs, you can have them answered at our April 20 meeting at the Red Lobster. Also, we invite those who know about the subject to come and share your opinions and advice.

P.P.S. For our May meeting, we will be treated to a program of theater from the City of Fairfax Theater Committee. You will want to be there for that!

Contact me if you have questions at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com>