[Nfbv-fairfax] 10 year anniversary of the Fairfax Chapter fire-walk

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 18:35:23 UTC 2017

Hi Members and Friends,
I realized that nearly 10 years ago, several members of the Fairfax and Potomac chapters went all the way to South Carolina to learn how to walk on fire. We also learned how to walk on broken glass (safely) and break boards with our bare hands.

We made a video of it and if you haven't seen it, it is exciting and a great example how we can do whatever we want if we set our minds to it.

The link to the video is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsZAH6JDfng

JB