[Nfbv-fairfax] donated Low vision magnifying devices and software looking for a good home

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:50:08 UTC 2017

Dawne has several low vision devices and software products she would like to donate to members of our organization. Below is a list of most of the items she has to offer.  Please look it over and contact her if any of them would be of help to you. The goal is to put these devices into the hands of those who can get the most out of them.

From: Dawne Hanlin
Email: Dawne.Hanlin at sprint.com

I am located in Sterling VA near Dulles Airport.  I want to donate these items to individuals who can put them to use.
My family has a number of low vision aides we would like to donate for use by other low vision individuals:

3 magnifiers, maxTV glasses, Zoom Text 9.1, Zoom Text 10, Zoom Text keyboard & software.
2 sun shade glasses (one brown, one yellow lenses)
1 telescoping walking cane & case
Magnifier reading glasses (unsure of strength, but incredibly thick lenses)

Several of these items are obviously expensive and fragile.

Please contact Dawne Directly via email for more information or to make arrangements to pick up items.