[Nfbv-fairfax] A note from ITG our last meeting presenters

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 13:15:24 UTC 2017

Hello Mr. Bailey,

Thank you for inviting us to participate in the NFB Fairfax Chapter meeting on January 19th at Red Lobster. We enjoyed our time presenting just some of the accessibility products that ITG has to offer.

ITG is the local representative and authorized service facility for Humanware, and as such we provide products, installation, training and maintenance for the entire line of Humanware's low vision and blindness products.  All of our repairs are done within our facility in Falls Church, Virginia which means that the items acquired locally are repaired locally with minimal downtime.

If any of the attendees would like a more detailed demonstration of any of our products, please do not hesitate to pass along our contact information.

It was a pleasure meeting everyone at the meeting and we look forward to more events such as these in the future.

Best,

Accessibility Solutions Group
Integration Technologies Group, Inc.
703-698-8282
1-800-835-7823
Fax: 703-698-0305 TDD: 703-698-7235

VISIT US - <http://www.accessibilityproducts.net/>

          "Enabling our clients with a decisive, high quality technology advantage"

ISO 9001:2000, ISO 20000-1:2005 Registered
CMMI III Appraised
Note:  This correspondence contains sensitive, proprietary and privileged information which may not be disclosed, copied, distributed or used in any manner by other parties without the expressed written consent of Integration Technologies Group Inc.