[Nfbv-fairfax] Come raise fun and prizes at July 20 chapter meeting

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 16 16:23:32 UTC 2017

Come raise fun and prizes at July 20 Fairfax chapter meeting
Hello All,
At our July 20 monthly chapter meeting, we will not be at our usual spot. Instead, we will be partnering with Rita's Italian Ice and Custard of Fairfax for the evening.

Rita's and the chapter members will gather around 6:30 pm till closing to join in flavor, fun and fundraising

During the evening of the 20th, when patrons place their orders at Rita's and mention the NFB, the chapter gets a percentage of the sale. What could be easier!

The money and goodwill will help us to promote future chapter events like our salsa social skill building parties, rock climbing confidence building activities, and not to mention Braille training for our blind youth which enables them to succeed in their education and careers.

Join us at Rita's and tell all your friends and family to be there too. The key to our success is getting as many people there ordering awesome desserts  and learning about all the great activities the chapter does. Invite them today!

Come join us on July 20, 2017 at Rita's Italian Ice & Frozen Custard in the City of Fairfax for an evening of deliciousness, fun, and information.

Where: Rita's Italian Ice & Frozen Custard of Fairfax - 10726 Fairfax Blvd- Fairfax, VA

When: Thursday, July 20, 2017. 6:00 PM till 9:30 PM.

What: Join us for an evening of delicious frozen treats and fun at Rita's Italian Ice & Frozen Custard of Fairfax. Meet the members of the chapter, learn how the vision impaired can lead fun and productive lives, and help the chapter continue its efforts to reach out into the community.