[Nfbv-fairfax] Rita's Italian Ice Description of Menu Items

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 09:29:23 UTC 2017

We are looking forward to seeing you...

Where: Rita's Italian Ice & Frozen Custard of Fairfax, 10726 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22030
When: Thursday, July 20, 2017 anytime between 6:00pm - 9:30pm

In preparation for our event this Thursday evening, I am providing a description of the menu items below in this e-mail.  At the event we will have brail and large print copies of the Italian Ice Flavors as well as the list of toppings.

Rita's Italian Ice Description of Menu Items
The Combinations Are Endless!

ITALIAN ICE and Cream Ice - Refreshing and Smooth.
If you've never tried our signature classic Italian Ice, we think you'll find it puts the snow cone to shame. Much smoother, made with real fruit, and is Trans-Fat Free. It's served daily within 36 hours of mixing.

"Cream Ice" a combination of our Italian Ice and a dairy base. It's creamy, smooth, silky and full of indulgent flavor. One taste and you'll soon forget all about its lesser counterpart.

Frozen Custard in a cone or bowl.
Our smooth, creamy Old Fashioned Frozen Custard is sure to make your mouth happy.

Note 1:  Flavors of Italian Ice, "Cream Ice" and sugar free ice change daily. See daily list for availability or ask server.
Note 2:  Italian Ice and Frozen custard are dairy free.
Note 3:  "Cream Ice" has a dairy base.

Menu of Frozen Treats

Italian Ice or "Cream Ice" in a cup. Choose your favorite flavor or Mix and match flavors.

Custard in a cake cone, waffle cone, waffle bowl, or regular bowl.

Sundae - Frozen Custard, 2 toppings of your choice, and whipped cream topped with a cherry. Order in a regular or waffle bowl.

Gelati - Layers of Frozen Custard and Italian Ice.

Misto - Italian Ice and Frozen Custard blended into a creamy drink.

MILKSHAKE - An old favorite made new again with our award-winning Italian Ice. Contains dairy.

BLENDINI (r) - Frozen custard and one of your Favorite Toppings Blended to Perfection. Add Italian Ice for a custom treat.

Stuffed BLENDINI (r) - Frozen custard, one of your Favorite Toppings Blended to Perfection, and the center filled with hot fudge, Carmel, strawberry or peanut butter. Add Italian Ice for a custom treat.

Frozen Drinks - Turn your favorite flavors of Italian Ice into a refreshing custom frozen beverage. Ask about frozen tea options also.

Ritaccino - A Frozen coffee treat. Choose from coffee, mocha or Carmel

Custard Cookie Sandwiches - Rita's award-winning Old-Fashioned Frozen Custard surrounded by two delicious cookies, 6 per package, sold individually when available. Tasty combinations can include, but not always available:

  *   Cookies - chocolate chip, double chocolate chip or Oreo chocolate wafer
  *   Custard - chocolate, vanilla or swirl.
  *   Sandwich edge - plain, chocolate chips or sprinkles.-

NEW! Philadelphia Soft Pretzel - Soft and chewy, with a salty bite. Federal pretzels are still made with the 1922 original recipe.