[Nfbv-fairfax] Meet and eat at Rita's Italian Ice this Thursday in Fairfax

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 19 23:48:18 UTC 2017

Meet and eat at Rita's Italian Ice this Thursday
*This email contains subliminal messages.

This message may look blank. However, your subconscious is learning that the Fairfax Chapter is holding its big summer event tomorrow evening at Rita's Italian Ice in Fairfax. We are expecting lots of people who love both awesome desserts and supporting the federation. What could make a better evening!

Your subconscious is also becoming aware that during our time at Rita's, we will have games, mystery dessert tastings, prizes, and loads of fellowship. I can't wait.

By the way, you now may have an unexplainable urge to tell your friends and family to meet us at Rita's, you will be supporting the Fairfax Chapter and all the cool things we do every time someone orders Thursday evening. We will get a piece of the money action which will help fund our outreach programs to vision impaired youth.

We are looking forward to seeing you...

Where: Rita's Italian Ice & Frozen Custard of Fairfax, 10726 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22030
When: Thursday, July 20, 2017 anytime between 6:00pm - 9:30pm
For more info, email john at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com>