[Nfbv-fairfax] NFB legislative update: lots of good news

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 23:10:12 UTC 2018

Hi All,
I meant to play the attached file at our last chapter meeting. However, after we discussed the state convention (Nov 9 in Fredericksburg) and having a display table at the Fairfax Fall Festival, we just ran out of time. So, here it is for your listening pleasure.

You will learn about:
Blind veterans fly for free on military flights.
Update: latest on how the blind are working to make driverless cars accessible.
Tax breaks for the blind for tech, education, and other stuff.

A lot to cover in a small file.

If you would like to hear legislative updates each month, let me know and I will make it happen.

Enjoy,
John Bailey
John_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:John_bailey17 at hotmail.com>
703.994.2040