[Nfbv-fairfax] Aug. legislative update from your NFB advocates

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 23:01:53 UTC 2018

Hi All,
I was planning to play the attached audio file at our last meeting. We were so busy planning for state convention (Nov 9 in Fredericksburg) and for the Fairfax City Fall Festival where we will have a table, we just ran out of time.

In this update:
Blind veterans can fly for free on military flights.
Latest on driverless cars that can be used by the blind.
Proposed tax breaks for blind buying adaptive tech, education, and other stuff.

A lot to cover in just a little file. Let me know if you would be interested in receiving monthly updates from our NFB.

John Bailey
John_bailey17 at hotmnail.com<mailto:John_bailey17 at hotmnail.com>
703.994.2040