[Nfbv-fairfax] Important information you should listen to prior to this Thursday's Fairfax Chapter meeting.

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:58:31 UTC 2018

                Every month, our national President  announces important information in the form of an audio newsletter. This message is to let you know that this month's Presidential Release has lots of great information in it about subjects of interest to you.

For example:
What is the NFB doing about Delta Airlines making it increasingly difficult to travel with a guide dog?
What is the latest info on our national convention in Orlando and how you can save money by acting now?
What is the NFB's Code of Conduct and how will it protect your rights as well as the rights of your fellow members?

Please listen to the March Presidential Release prior to Thursday's meeting at the Red Hot and Blue because we will be discussing these important topics as well as answering your questions.

The audio newsletter is attached. So, just select and open it to hear the information that is important to you! See you at Thursday's meeting.

To sign up for the chapter's newsletter, go to the below link.