[Nfbv-fairfax] Come join us for our monthly board meeting this Tuesday at 7PM

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 01:11:16 UTC 2018

Hi Chapter Members,
Each month , along with our monthly chapter meetings, we have a board meeting conference call as well. Like the chapter meetings, your board meetings are open to anyone wishing to assist the chapter achieve its goals of increasing community outreach along with improving the lives of its members.

Given all that, you are welcome to join us this Tuesday evening at 7pm using the phone number and access code shown below.

Lots to talk about such as our spot at the Fairfax Fall Festival and our work as a chapter to make this year's state convention , November 9-11 in Fredericksburg, the best ever.

Now for the call in info.
free conference call number
6417153286,,23970#,,1

Come one, come all this Tuesday via phone!
JB
John_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:John_bailey17 at hotmail.com>